Best IUI Hospital with world-class IUI treatment
Your search for IUI Treatment Happily ends here ....
Having a baby is an important part of every family and the dream of every woman. The SISU hospital helps you to achieve the dream of having a baby. We provide world-class IVF treatment at affordable cost along with the brilliant technology, professional and caring staff.
IUI is a simplest form of ART, in which washed, highly motile, capcitated /sperms are infused inside the uterus through a flexible catheter to improve the pregnancy rate. Donor Semen IUI is done at request in our hospital. The success rate of IUI is 15% to 20% per cycle. The Cumulative Success rate is 70 to 80 percent.
Why choose us
World-class technology and latest techniques
SISU hospital has state of the art technologies and advanced IUI facilities with the best patient care in Tamil Nadu. Our IUI lab provides patients the highest level of fertility care and treatment.
Highest success rate
Our Cumulative success rate is 90% mathematically, the happiness behind it is unmeasurable. Our mission is to help childless couples enjoy the joy of parenthood.
20+ Years Of Experience
For over 20 years, we at the SISU Hospital, under the leadership of Dr. S Umabharathi have been helping childless couples fulfill their dream of parenthood.
We always take very empathetic approach towards infertile couple and help them remove emotional, physical and financial stresses. We arrange to secure financial support for the deserving couple from the charitable trusts who have been associated with our hospital.
Caring Environment And Affordability
We ensure that the infertile couple get the best care and comfort at every step of treatment. We adhere to the very high standards of professionalism and ethics while we guarantee you the lowest cost.
Ethics and Integrity
We adhere to the very high standards of ethics, professionalism, and personal responsibilities worthy of the trust our patients have in us.
get your free consulting now
IUI Treatment plans
Lowest price guaranteed
Price starts from
₹ 10,000 ₹2,500 onwards (Natural Cycle IUI)
Contact us for the price of all other plans
SISU's Happy couples
Miracle ! God's Magic Motherhood at the age of 64
Dui vitae dignissim recusandae, euismod bibendum ipsa hymenaeos cras adipisicing. Autem non, soluta nulla architecto quidem risus vitae.
Our IVF Treatment Process
To Know more about the IUI Treatment
Frequently asked questions
IUI is the simplest form, in that washed, highly motile, capacitated sperms are placed carefully inside the uterus while patient is ovulating. The goal is to increase the number of sperms that reach the fallopian tubes and inturn increase the chances of pregnancy.
- IUI is helpful for the following reasons.
- Low Sperm count TMF 5 > million/ml
- Penile abnormalities, epispadias or hypospadias
- Retrograde ejaculation
- Hostile cervical canal
- Unexplained Infertility
- Ovulatory dysfunction like Pcos
- Lesbian with donor sperm
- Before performing IUI, both husband and wife has to undergo certain tests.
The women undergoes, hormonal evaluation (AMH), Day-2 ultrasound to know ovarian function, HSG (or) Laproscopy and Hysteroscopy is done to know that tubal patency.
For Husband, Semen Analysis TMF count > 5 million/ml is needed.
- For IUI, women need good ovarian function and patent tubes. Men should have total motile functional count > 5 to 10 million/ml.
- From 2nd day mensuration, women’s ovaries are stimulated to produce more eggs. On 10th day once leading follicle reaches >18mm, Ovulation trigger is given. Without anathesia, the washed semen infused into the uterus with flexible catheter. Patient was advised to lie down for 15 minutes in the same position..
- The success rate of IUI is 15% to 20% per cycle.
The pregnancy rate for couples that undergo IUI is similar to the pregnancy rates for couples who get pregnant with no intervention. That means that for women under the age of 35, pregnancy rates are as high as 20 percent per cycle. The success rate of cumulative, IUI cycles at our hospital is 70 to 80 percent.
For IUI, there’s a slight risk of infection. While some women report pain, there may be some mild discomfort during the procedure and some spotting after and there is a risk of multiple pregnancy. At our hospital before doing IUI husband semen cultured and treated strict sterile techniques are used to prevent infection.
- Eat healthy – Acid protein rich foods, cut down carbohydrate, healthy diet improve the success rate of IUI, hence pregnancy.
- Moderate exercise
- Avoid smoking
- De-Stress and control anxiety
- Take all prescribed meditation
- Have sex after IUI - Doctor say that having sex after IUI actually helps. This is because, during sex, the uterus begins to contract, and pushes the sperm towards the fallopian tubes, making the process more efficient.
- Be Happy - Do things that make you feel happy . Those who believe in the Law of Attraction say that you attract what you imagine. So, when you want to get pregnant, your life must reflect the joy of having a baby.
It doesn’t usually happen, but it isn’t uncommon. It is most common to have some bleeding if the doctor had trouble reaching the cervix. Some women also have light bleeding with ovulation.
Implantation generally takes place 6 – 12 days after ovulation – so 6 – 12 days after a well- timed IUI.
If you do not become pregnant, you may have to repeat the procedure during your next cycle. Further evaluation may be needed if you do not become pregnant. At our hospital, each patient has an individualized treatment plan to help achieve a healthy pregnancy. You will be provided with reliable information and support to make the best decision for your family.
You will most likely know in about 2 weeks – if you become pregnant. You may miss your next period. A blood test will confirm whether or not you are pregnant.