Gamates (ovum and sperm) Rejuvination Programs
Gamates are an organism’s reproductive cells. They are also referred to as sex cells. Female gametes are called ova or egg cells, and male gametes are called sperm. Gametes are haploid cells, and each cell carries only one copy of each chromosome.
In many conditions, both males and females lose their sexual cells rapidly. In women it is called premature ovarian failure, are males, it is called Azoospermia or testicular failure. Previously, if the patient had above said the problem they have to undergo oocyte or sperm donation. Nowadays, many therapeutic options are available to improve the oocyte count and sperm count. Due to scientific advancement, newer treatment options are available to treat the above-said conditions.
Quantitative and qualitative functional improvement of ovarian and testicular function after Newer Scientific techniques.
The bioactive peptide is a natural product where a high level of platelets is concentrated with growth factors. These growth factors stimulate oocyte production and sperm production.
The protocol for gamete Rejuvenation(ovary and sperm):
1. Preparation of the bioactive peptides – This begins withdrawing blood from the patients
and isolating the bioactive peptides by centrifugation.
2. The second stage is the injection of Bioactive peptides to both ovaries either by Laparoscopic or transvaginal ultrasound guidance. For men, it is injected into both testes.
Indication for Bioactive Peptide therapy:
- Premature ovarian failure
- Advanced Maternal Age.
- Post chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Endometrial hypoplasia
- Recurrent abortion
- Recurrent IVF failure
- Ashermen’s syndrome
In these cases above said treatment significantly improves the oocyte quality and quantity, thus embryo quality and also endometrial growth.
- Very low spermatozoa (<10 million/ml)
- SOTA (Severe oligomer to asthenozoospermia)
- Failed Hormonal treatment
Bioactive Peptide treatment in men improves spermatogenesis and improves the testosterone levels.
Improvement can be assured by:
- Increase in the AMH level.
- Decreasing FSH and LH and E2 level
- Getting menstruation
- In men, decreasing FSH and LH, improving testosterone
- In thin endometrium, increasing the endometrial growth more than 7mm.
This procedure is innovative and due to its recent appearance, still experimental. However, according to currently available data, it succeeds in about 50 to 60 percent. In our hospital, we are done more than 100 patients, fertility restores in 40 to 45 percent of the patients.